CRANK FURNITURE COMPANY warrants the original purchaser that our products are free of workmanship defects for 1 year from delivery for all metal framework and Cast Iron Bases provided furniture purchased is properly stored, handled, assembled, maintained and used under normal conditions and as specified for use.
Note: CRANK FURNITURE offers NO warranty on any recycled component (including timber – material as well as fabrication) and fabric used on any of our furniture.
Rust, timber-splits, cracks, fading of stain / polish / colour and surface texture as well as any other wear and tear is a natural characteristics of Industrial Furniture, and under no circumstances will any of the above mentioned elements be termed or accepted as defect in material or workmanship.
Accessories like feet protector on chairs & stools, nails on furniture and any other product used in construction and assembling of furniture are wear and tear items that may come off with regular use. All these accessories and components (identical or similar) are available for purchase (subject to availability) in order to replace original components.
“Defects” are defined as imperfection in workmanship that will impair the use of the product. CRANK FURNITURE product warranty does not cover:
1) Defects caused by improper product storage, handling, assembly, maintenance and use,
2) Defects occurring to the product after purchase due to product modification, intentional damage, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or used under conditions not specified for,
3) Normal product wear and tear due to age and / or place/ location of use,
4) Labour or assembly of products,
5) Variations of colour or texture in our products that are manufactured from natural and / or recycled materials.
6) As many stages in the construction of our Furniture involve manual labour, hand finishing and processing, it is an acceptable character for all products to be Individually different.
7) Minor Difference in Dimensions, Size, Colour of Yarn, Weave, Pattern, Design, Material, Fabric or any other element visible on Furniture.
If you find a defect in workmanship in any product, part or component, you must report such defect within 48 hours of delivery by e-mail: email@example.com
CRANK FURNITURE may carry out inspection on-site or have goods returned to warehouse for inspection.
If after inspection any such returned product is determined by CRANK FURNITURE to breach the warranty set forth herein, CRANK FURNITURE, at CRANK FURNITURE’s option, repair or replace the product free of charge. Replacement or repair of products does not extend its warranty period beyond the original warranty expiration date. All CRANK FURNITURE warranties are limited warranties and are limited to the original purchaser with proof of purchase.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PROVIDED ABOVE, CRANK FURNITURE MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES CONCERNING PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM CRANK FURNITURE. IN ADDITION, CRANK FURNITURE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CRANK FURNITURE HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, OR COST OF COVER. IN ADDITION, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF CRANK FURNITURE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PRODUCT PRINCIPALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH DAMAGES. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO ANY DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER DERIVED FROM CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CRANK FURNITURE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE LIMITED REMEDIES AVAILABLE HEREUNDER FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.